What Is The Federal Contractors Program?
Applies to Provincially Regulated Employers
Provincially regulated employers who:
- Employ more than 100 employees
- Are providing goods and services to the Government of Canada on contracts exceeding $1 Million per year.
FCP employers are required to:
- Conduct a survey and encourage employees to self identify with the four designated groups
- Perform a workforce analysis (WFA) to compare their results to labour market availability by occupational groups
- Develop both short term and long term goals to bridge any gaps that are identified in the workforce analysis